Know your airtel number by a trick



Fews days later I purchased a new airtel sim .after 2 days i went towards my hometown.
now my balance reached to minimum balance.after that i went towards retailer for recharge my mobile number.
but i forgoted  my mobile number.i asked him to give paper recharge but he dont have it.
now i searched the internet  after spending some times i got some methods to retrive my mobile number.
 

This tricks may also be useful when you forgot your airtel mobile number.

Steps:
         1:> Just Send a blank Sms to 59103(tollfree){an sms will come on ur mobile number}

         2:>Using default MO settings just open this link http://122.170.122.191 (on default browser) 
      
         3:>In mobile Dial pad screen dial this number *140*1600# (a call will come from own number){work in some states only}



 kindly Comment below your responses!!!




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Know your airtel number by a trick"

Post a Comment

 

Search ITH

© 2010 Infotechow All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info